Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Weirdest Thing Of The Day


The Plan: to record(for posterity? the heckuvit? well, who cares why, perhaps this will become evident as the so-called "plan" unfolds)...the strangest thing I see every day, with pictures where possible. Its a pretty weird world, after all. Let's see what transpires, shall we?
This was in my inbox this morning. If its real, its amazing. If its not, why would you bother to make people think that there was a dog as big as a pony alive in the world? Sometimes I think people don't have enough to do.
PS--because sometimes I don't have enough to do, I've added a Spanish Word of the Day Gadget to my blog. This will help me build my Spanish vocabulary for my next pilgrimage--see Post for February 7. (which is actually where I should have put this, but I'm trying to stay on task).

No comments:

Post a Comment